- Wednesdays, 7:30pm – Prayer Meeting
- Various Days – Care Groups (email email@example.com or call 347-881-9360 to be connected to a group)
- CHURCH WIDE FASTING
March 25 – April 1
Why: In light of our desire to encourage the church in evangelism, the Missions Team is organizing a church-wide fasting chain from March 25 to April 1. The hope is that as we fast, it will help us pray for unsaved people (among many things) with even greater urgency and desperation for His work of salvation.
- People can sign up to fast one (or multiple) day(s) at a time where you can choose to fast for the entire day or for 1 meal that day.
- A prayer request form is being sent out (check your emails or grab a hard copy at the back table) through which our church can submit prayer requests for unsaved people.
- Those who sign up to fast will be asked to pray for these requests on their day of fasting.
- On Sunday, April 9, we will be having our Easter service, commemorating the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, which people can invite their unsaved friends to hear about the Good News.
More info to be provided.
Please note that if you are interested in volunteering, we will be providing training and support always! God bless and thank you for your time!